The UK is home to the centre of international finance capitalism, known alternately as the Crown, or the City of London. The Establishment which controls the UK has been so thoroughly mixed with Khazar financiers, that it is not inaccurate to describe the ruling class of the UK as Jews. This is not 'racist' or anti-Semitic (which of course it wouldn't be, considering most Jews in the UK are Caucasian Khazars); it is simply descriptive. Against this backdrop of total Zionism in the political and economic power elite, it should come as no surprise that anyone who speaks out against those who view the common people as their property, is slandered as an enemy of freedom. This couldn't be further from the case. Those who oppose the rule of the Establishment are the true defenders of freedom, but such is the Orwellian nature of the UK, that we are slandered for seeking to break free of our chains. We who are not content to be producer-consumers with no identity other than our bank details are apparently a danger to 'democracy'. How dare we ask for more than the scraps from our masters' table?
In the UK, anyone who does not follow the diktat of the Establishment is instantly labelled as a far-right extremist, Fascist, Nazi etc. The likes of the UAF are more than happy to use physical intimidation and violence to silence their opponents, but they then proclaim that they are defending freedom against 'Fascism'. Think about that for one moment.
According to the truth-distorters, Fascism can be defined as anything which is a danger to freedom of speech, freedom of association, freedom of expression, and indeed any form of freedom whatsoever. The Marxist self appointed guardians of 'freedom' seek to address the problems of Fascism by silencing those who disagree with them, using 'any means necessary', or to put that into plain English, physical violence and threats of violence.
The central organising point for the 'anti-Fascist' is the Searchlight Magazine, which is controlled by Gerry and Sonia Gable. The Gables are hard line Communists and Jews, and so are hardly impartial defenders of democracy. They have an agenda for the abolition of national frontiers and for the establishment of a global workers' plantation, where the oppressed proletariat of the modern age become the slaves of the Chosen elite. To even use the word Zionism is to bring down their ire. They are ideologically opposed to any semblance of freedom which threatens their Marxist utopia. Although opposed to the Socialist Workers Party on minutiæ of Marxian dogma, they are proud to work with the SWP front group, United Against Fascism, by sharing information regarding the 'Fascist' enemy, thus enabling a more efficient way to beat the enemy into submission. They are also very keen on using the police to do their dirty work, although they hypocritically attack the police in their publications as, yes you guessed it, Fascists!
Common tactics used by the Searchlight family include:
- Printing photographs of opponents in their publications, complete with names, addresses, and work details
- Contacting employers and threatening to boycott their products and/or protest on their premises if named individuals are not immediately dismissed from employment
- Telephoning staff at venues where meetings are due to be held (or in progress), and threatening violence against the staff if the meetings continue. This level of intimidation can include bomb hoaxes, and considering the connection of the 'anti-Fascist' organisations with the State-controlled terrorist IRA, these threats are not to be ignored (See Dominic Noonan, a Documentary (parts 1 and 2))
- Anonymously tipping off the police with bogus calls about criminal activity, to ensure meetings are raided and wrecked, despite being perfectly legal
- Massing in large numbers then attacking individuals, leaving the victims in need of hospital treatment, or in some instances, leaving the victims dead.
The tactics of Searchlight and the UAF centre on the single objective of denying anyone who does not agree with their disturbed politics, any freedom whatsoever. They fight to stop freedom of assembly, freedom of speech, and ultimately, freedom of thought. In their fight, they have the full support of the Trades Unions Congress (hope not hate), and the government. They are constantly invited to speak on the BBC to advise the public as to the dangers to democracy posed by those they fight, and are even invited into schools to
indoctrinate educate children into the ways of politically correct multi-culti international servitude.
So who are these evil people who the darlings of the Establishment are fighting to silence? Who are the people who are so terrible that the government can turn a blind eye to violence and terrorism in order to keep their views unheard?
The evil doers include:
- Campaigners for Morality and Decency
- Defenders of Culture
- Opponents of the 'New World Order'
- Real (non-Marxian) Socialists
- Free Speech activists
- Global Warming / Man-made Climate Change researchers
- Friends of Palestine
- Crusaders for Free Libya, Syria, and all the other countries under military attack by the NATO terror
- Religious and spiritually-focused groups
- Historical revisionists and Holocaust-truth seekers
- 9/11, 7/7, and all False Flag exposing groups
- Anyone who believes in genuine global racial diversity through local indigenous ethnic exclusivity
- Patriots, Nationalists and all anti-internationalists
- Opponents of the European Union, United Nations and the coming global Slave State
- Distributists and Social Credit advocates
- Advocates of a Usury-free economy and an end to international materialism
- Genuine Workers' Rights groups
- Defenders of border controls and all who oppose unlimited immigration and population displacement
- Defenders of Motherhood and the sacred right of Women to raise their own children and not be wage-slaves
- Home Schoolers
The above list is far from exhaustive, and I would expect that readers of this blog
True to the spirit of anti-Fascism, Searchlight operates a 'No Platform' policy which means that anyone who is libelled by their odorous publication is denied the right to defend him or herself. All opposing views are silenced, and the only comments allowed are those which support the agenda of the internationale. This is what passes for democracy in the UK. If Searchlight was just another crank magazine aimed at drug-addled students, it wouldn't merit an article exposing its vile nature. However, the self-Chosen emissaries of anti-Fascism are regularly invited to advise the police, social services, schools and other State groups on policy. They are a real menace to freedom, and need to be confronted at every opportunity.
How ironic that the over-used word Fascism has been twisted to describe the very actions that Searchlight indulges in. But then of course, it is in the nature of the advocates of internationalism that the terminology they use has no bearing on reality. I would invite the Gables to discuss what I have written, but then as the UK's foremost censors, I doubt that they would have the decency to talk with anyone who dares to disagree with them. Violence, intimidation and terror are their preferred means of communication. And they dare to claim they are defending democracy? Chutzpah anyone?
Liars Ought to have Good Memories