Like Pavlov's dogs, there is a tendency for people to shriek hysterically at the mention of the word 'Fascist'. For most people, no attempt is made to understand what is meant by Fascism, and thus they fall into the trap of attacking an ideology just because the Establishment media tell them to. Such people probably believe in the 6 million kosher corpses yarn, and wet the bed upon hearing tales of the latest
Zionist Islamic al CIAda Al Qaeda plot, scurrying to their Zionist democratic owners representatives for protection. For grown up, culturally, spiritually and politically awake individuals, this acceptance of Establishment-induced hysteria is really not a good thing.
Gregory Patin, writing for the informative and read-worthy Activist Post, has fallen into the 'boo hiss' anti-Fascist trap. His article, '14 defining characteristics of fascism' takes at face value the work of secular humanist, Laurence Britt, which defines Fascism as the ultimate evil. Patin then runs with this assumption and paints the 'New World Order' as Fascistic and presumably as a plot to exterminate the Jews
Patin's acceptance of Britt's analysis is interesting in itself, and indicates his ideological prejudice. To seriously align oneself to the 'left', or the 'right' to the exclusion of opposing ideologies and ways of thought, is to acquiesce in one's own enslavement. Left and Right are Establishment-created divisions, such as the manufactured Class Warfare which pits owner against worker; white collar against blue. We need to steer clear of these divisions and see the value of unity. Those who seek to polarise us into rival camps are the one's who control every manufactured division. The only division we should tolerate is the splitting off of those who support the internationalist enslavers, from those who oppose them; no one should aid the despots who feel themselves to be superior to the rest of humanity, even to the point of believing some non-existent deity Chose them to be that way.
Patin deals with the USA in his work, but his research could equally be applied to the EU or many other countries. The 14 Characteristics of Fascism he cites, can be summarised as follows:
- Human Rights abuses
- Scapegoating of enemies (e.g. Jews, Muslims)
- Sexism/Homophobia and opposition to the murder of unborn children
- Controlled media
- National Security paranoia
- Unification of State and Faith
- Protection of Corporate power
- Undermining Workers' Rights
- Opposition to degenerate art
- Police State
- Corruption and Cronyism
- Election Fraud
This list highlights the thinking of Britt, and its adoption betrays the motives of Patin. The list is dishonest, and links together aspects of the internationalist agenda with measures to oppose it.
Starting with the points highlighted in red, which could be called fascistic, let us examine how these apply to the USA:
(1) Recently, school pupils were admonished for chanting USA! USA! Nationalism may be a characteristic of fascism, but it most certainly is not a characteristic of the government of the USA. Just as in the UK, expression of patriotism is encouraged, but nationalism is forbidden. Why? Because Patriotism is loyalty to the State, whereas Nationalism is loyalty to the people. Internationalism seeks the destruction of all which differentiates individuals and nations, thus Nationalism is defence against Internationalism, and so is forbidden by the architects of the Single Global State.
(5) Protection of the family and the unborn as living humans, not as things to throw away like rubbish, is in fact on the decline in the USA. Defence of womanhood and the preservation of the natural society are under serious attack. Is the defence of the unborn, and the preservation of healthy and natural family structures Fascistic? Certainly. But part of the politically correct drive in the Obamanation of North America? Hardly. If anything, the US Establishment is hetero-phobic and controlled by militant homosexuals. President Obama himself is a homosexual who enjoys receiving fellatio from white men. He has staffed the White House with all manner of perverts. Under his administration, the unborn are under attack like never before. The destruction of marriage, the reduction of women from sacred mothers to wage slaves, and the rampant abortion on demand culture all stand in opposition to what is good for society. Sorry Patin, but on this one you are very, very, wrong.
(8) If Patin believes that the US regime has adopted a religious fervour, he may be correct. However, his attempt to link the US Establishment with Christianity is an outright lie. Yes, the regime do go on pilgrimages to the Holy Land, but not to Bethlehem or to Calvary; they go to the Wailing wall to insert bits of paper into a wall to ask the Jewish God for favours. Patin has a point on this one; the government USA has abandoned the country's Christian heritage and now worships at the Synagogue of Satan. Forgive me for stating the bleeding obvious, but Fascism was against the elevation of the Jews to gods over the Gentiles. Naughty naughty Patin. A good try, but this stinks of deception.
(11) Degenerate art is injurious to the soul of the people. Decadent and sickening 'art' and sex-obsessed 'music', not to mention psychologically damaging filth from Hollywood and the Talmudic porn industry, are a part of the new USA. Inspiring and invigorating real art are dismissed as old-fashioned and fascist, and have been condemned to the memory hole in Zionised countries such as the USA and UK. Again Patin attacks something wholesome, which is exactly the strategy of the Establishment.
To turn to the remaining points, those in blue are quite subjective, and some are more misleading than others.
(2, 4, 7 & 12) Human Rights abuses and militarism? Yes the rights of the people of the USA are being systematically undermined, and yes the country is becoming more militarised, but does this indicate that the country is under Fascist control? The Fascist regimes 'abused' the Human Rights of the Freemasons by banning them, and also the rights of the enemies of the people, by interring them. The US government attacks the right of people to worship, to speak their minds, to associate with and employ people of their own kind. The abuses of the Obama regime are anti-Fascist. As for militarism, military power obeys whoever orders it, and the ideology of the ruling power is of no relevance to the soldiers under their control. Likewise for National Security and the Police State; these are administrative issues which can occur even under the most liberal of democracies, especially at times of war.
(3) The scape-goating of enemies in the USA is beyond scape-goating; the enemies highlighted by the media have been manufactured and are in many cases paid and controlled by the Establishment (e.g. Al CIAda). This is a sneaky one from Mr Patin. Here he tries to link the removal of Jews from positions of influence in Europe, with the attacks against Muslims by the US Government. This sleight of hand brings images of the fake holocaust to mind, in which the Jews were moved to transit camps for their eventual relocation to Palestine, and significantly, to the USA. The subject of the holocaust is too complex to go into here, but there is a wealth of information to indicate that the Jews were neither scape-goated (insofar as their leaders WERE and ARE at war with humanity), or gassed. There is much information about this on the forum at this link. For Patin to eagerly accept the 6 million canard and indeed to link it to the Zionist assault on Islam and Christianity is disingenuous to say the least. Scape-goating is a characteristic of Zionist thinking, and was practised by the Talmudic rulers of the USSR to silence critics. It is known today as political correctness, and there is nothing Fascistic about that.
(6) The media in the USA is controlled by the Zionist Internationale. Under Fascism, the media has to serve the people by producing art, music and entertainment which is culturally enriching. Control of information is an unfortunate reality in the Fascist system, and one of its points which is problematic. A system of free media would of course be better for the people, but control always rests with the editors, owners and those who oversea the media as a whole. In the USA there is such a thing as Public Service Broadcasting, which allows for anyone to speak as he or she feels. This is a wonderful thing which those of us in fully controlled countries such as the UK, look to with admiration. The advent of political correctness has undermined the freedom of the media, and the take-over of small-scale media by large international concerns has all but eradicated the free press. What is left is online media such as this, and the Internet itself is under threat. The power behind the erosion of freedom is associated with the Rothschilds, Murdoch, Reuters et al, all of whom are a part of the Zionist network. A free media is a requisite of a free country, and Fascism fails this test. However, to label the Zionisation of the western media as Fascist is a mistake. I can see Patin's point here, but the correlation is messy, and does not stand up to scrutiny.
(9 & 10) Patin refers to Corporatism, but fails to distinguish between the Corporatism of Mussolini, and the modern Corporatism which shares its name, but stands in diametrical opposition. The Corporatism of Fascism binds together the workers and owners as a cooperative unit who work for the well being of the nation. Workers' Rights are not undermined, but are enhanced as the workers are a part of the corporation, and not merely servants or employees. This is the very basis of Fascism and Syndicalism, and Patin errs by linking it with the destructive money-worshipping international corporatism of today. Under Fascism, there was no 'out-sourcing' to countries overseas, where as in international corporatism, out-sourcing to Communist China has reached the point where hardly anything in the USA (or EU) is made anywhere but China. The point of the Corporate State was to rein-in the power of industry, in order to make it serve the people. To this end, foreign ownership of the means of production, and the usurious practices of the stock market were forbidden. Patin here labels the internationalist take-over of the economy as Fascistic. It is as far removed from Fascism as is imaginable.
(13 & 14) Corruption, Cronyism and Election Fraud are certainly rife in the USA. Patin's attempt to label the government as Fascists due to their selfishness and promotion of kin and fellow parasites is intriguing. Is he here trying to dirty the name of the Fascist movements by associating them with the decadent materialists of the modern age? Elections were not fought according to party and the ability to throw money behind candidates who lied to gain office; parties were banned due to their divisive nature. Comparing the two systems makes no sense, unless the objective is to dirty the name of one with the other. Ironically Patin seeks to use Fascism to undermine the character of the gangsters in Congress, the Senate and the White house! If only their level of corruption equalled that of the Fascists of bygone days. As fallible as they were, they were saints in comparison with the vipers in power today.
All-in-all, Patin's attempt to use the Fascist epithet to attack the government of the USA, rests on the refusal of the people to take the time to study the truth behind the label. Fascism was far from perfect, but it did provide a workable opposition to internationalism. This is most likely why it is so often used to describe internationalism, and to thereby make people run from what could be a good defence against our developing enslavement.